This privacy statement will take effect on 01/02/2020.
Zen Grafiti d.o.o respects your privacy and tries to get highest possible securty level of personal information to its customers. Operating this site we are obliged to obey and follow laws and regulations that define the use of personal information. These laws and regulations bind us to use and handle personal information you have provided through the site solely for the purpose that they are intended for and only with your permission.
In accordance with general data protection regulation (GDPR), Zen Grafiti d.o.o. undertakes to inform customers of the use of their personal information and regulary give them a choice to decide whether they want their information to be removed from our database. All the information given to Zen Grafiti d.o.o. is strictly confidential and only employees have access to them, if they are necessary for them to do the job.
All the employees and partners of Zen Grafiti d.o.o. agree to respect these terms of privacy.
We use personal information provided by you for processing and realization of your order. For this purpose We collect the following information:
· Name and surname
· Address for shipping (and billing)
We share this information with a courier company and our accountaint. This information is protected by the contract we have with the third party and will not be used for any other purpose but to deliver the package.
Zen Grafiti d.o.o. ensures that you exercise all of your rights in connection with the processing of your personal information. The user may, at any time, request that Zen Grafiti d.o.o:
• confirm whether or not his data is being processed
• provide access to personal data (insight or copy of data);
• provide information pertaining to the processing of this data (eg the purpose of the processing, the type of personal data, the data partners, the estimated period of storage, etc.);
• enable the correction of his / her inaccurate and incomplete personal data;
• allow the right to delete personal data;
• allow the right to restrict data processing;
• allow the right to object to processing if data processing is based on the legitimate interest of the seller;
• Provide the right to transferable data and provide it in a standard form that can be machine readable or directly transmitted to another person;
• provide further information on his right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority.
The company will also provide the individual, upon request, with other information related to his or her personal information that he or she processes in accordance with applicable law. The company undertakes to respond to the requests of the data subject without undue delay and at the latest within the legal deadlines.
Protection of information
Zen Grafiti d.o.o. is committed to protecting the personal information you give us through our website. We will do everything in our power to protect personal information from all misconduct and misuse.
We store personal information in our computer system, which is protected by technical and organizational systems that prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration and unauthorized disclosure or access to your personal information.
Only authorized persons have access to the data.
The data is stored and collected until terminated by the user.
The serenadamusicbox.com online store provides all the necessary technological and organizational solutions for complete purchase security.
We undertake that all personal information obtained through the website www.serenadamusicbox.com will remain wholly owned by Zen Grafiti d.o.o. (owner of the online store www.serenadamusicbox.com). All personal information provided will be treated unconditionally in accordance with the EU law that applies.